The Human Resource Blog (C4CM.com)
- What Google’s Pay Equity Snafu Means to You
- Federal Paid Family Leave- Your Next HR Nightmare?
- Want to be Great Leader? Learn the Bloomberg Shuffle
- How Not to Negotiate: Lessons from Trump’s North Korea Failure
- Buckets of Radioactive Material Found At Grand Canyon Museum: Safety Gone Wild?
- CBD Oil: Hemp-based Products Create Hazy Outlook for Employers
- Gig Economy: Sobering News on the Drunken Employer Soiree Called Misclassification
- The Scary, Costly, No Good Truth About Employee Background Checks
- Crayon, Papyrus, Pen to Paper: Write Down Goals To Achieve
- Blackface Reveals Worker’s Bad Behavior
- HR Lessons from Ariana Grande’s Grammys Ditch
- Big Boss a Tool? Pull a Pelosi
- Oscars’ Ghost Host: Why Do the Job Nobody Wants?
- Hating the Patriots: NFL Lessons on Success
- Workplace Predictions- All Eyes on Pay in 2019
- They’re Here! Robo-Interviewers Have Arrived
- 5 HR Trends That Will Define 2019
- Shutdown Showdown- Tips for Govt Contractors
- 3 Secrets to Setting Achievable Goals
- Forget About It- New Year’s Resolutions For Suckers?
- Horrible, Terrible, No-Good Employees: A New Year’s De-tox
- Hurry Up and Wait- DOL’s Final Overtime Rule in Legislative Limbo
- Flubs, Fibs & Foolish Answers- What Not to Say when Communicating about Pay
- Hiring on Mute- Questions to Avoid when Interviewing Candidates
- Digest This… Extra Helpings of Workplace Gratitude Can Heal Company Culture
- Feeling Logy and a Little Behind? Kick that Year-End Slump in the Rump
- The Willpower Lie: Keeping New Year’s Resolutions Without It
- Mistletoe Misconduct- Holiday Party Protocols in Light of #MeToo
Law Practice Management Advisor (C4CM.com)
- Billable Hours: Ethics Lessons in Light of Jussie Smollet Attack
- NCAA March Madness (Like Law) All About The Boys
- Bye-Bye Brady & Belichick? Patriots Succession Lessons for Law Firms
- 4 Tech Solutions to Tame The Legal RFP Beast
- Does the Billable Hour Cause Lawyer Overbilling?
- Tips Execs Should Take from the Bezos Divorce
- Stressed! 5 Free Resources to Reduce Lawyer Anxiety
- #MeToo Means Law Firms (and Clients) Too
- Law Firms Hiring Sales Pros- Lawyers Not Selling?
- Should Lawyers Text Clients?
- All Over The Map-Thriving as a Geographically Dispersed Law Department
- Legal Pros Share Fav Alternative Fee Arrangements
- Is Work-Flex on Associate’s Holiday Wish List?
- SAP BAPI Learning Guide
- SAP XI Learning Guide
- SAP HR Learning Guide
- BASIS Learning Guide
National Music Journalist
(Ten years conducting interviews and writing features on national touring musicians including: Bonnie Raitt, Billy Joel, Buddy Guy, Allman Brothers, Black Crowes, Joey Ramone, Aerosmith, Zakk Wylde, Ed King (Lynyrd Skynyrd), Duke Robillard (Fabulous Thunderbirds), Robert Trujillo (Metallica/Suicidal Tendencies), Eric Johnson, Joe Satriani, Anthony Kiedis (Red Hot Chili Peppers), Steve Vai, Myron Grumbacher (Pat Benatar), and hundreds more.
Work appeared in-
- Boston Phoenix
- Boston Globe Calendar
- Metronome Magazine
- North Shore Magazine